My life sucks today. My aunt and her son (my 4-year-old cousin brother) came over to my house and stay. :/ they're both sleeping in my room. Another GAH! Which also means, NO MORE PRIVACY! :O WHY LA?! WHY?! Im kinda depressed. But who cares la. They're only here for 1 or two weeks. I spent my whole day google-ing and searching for my blog layout. And I found this. Verinia helped me with this. She was calling me a fag for not blogging and stuff. She taught me about blogger cause blogger updated and Im outdated? I havent taken my dinner and am gonna take it after I finish this post.
OWH! I was also playing with my sister in the evening cause I was bored. I dont do that all the time. I only do it when Im extremely bored. I WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS SO BADLY! I dont mind watching it ALONE actually. :P Here's the video of my sister doing funny faces! CUTE ! :D
Enjoy. I swear you'll never regret after watching it. Cutest thing ever. :)
kthxbai :)
No comments:
Post a Comment