Saturday, 30 July 2011

♫ Im In Love♪

2NE1's new song, Ugly is just simply awesome! I love it. The beat is perfect! BTW, I love CL. And everytime I eat corn, it reminds me of Park Bom. WHY? Its because I watched 2NE1 TV. Park Bom sneaked into the kitchen to find for food in the middle of the night and she found corn. Then she went on the computer while eating corn. There was a camera next to the computer and she was caught eating corn in the middle of the night by her gym instructor. She was late to her gym the next day. Blah blah blah. And to cut the long story short, her gym instructor punished her. Here's the video, not the full one though. I dont know which one is. Enjoy cute Bommie eating corn :)


Here is 2NE1's Ugly (WATCH IT!)


Okay. That's all for now. BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment