Saturday, 6 August 2011

♫ Catching Up ♪

How'z life dudeeee? :) Catching up with my life. Sometimes I wonder, why are adults so sensitive about what we post in Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. WHY?! The should give us the freedom to do so. The reason why most of us post these stuff on Facebook is because none of them cared about our feelings. They might say they do verbally but not mentally and physically. They do not show it. I do not feel it either. Most if us rant about it in Facebook and give no shit about what other will say. We just want to express our feelings through words as we cant scream or blast music as loud as we want in our room.


Don't we all feel the same. Just like the other day. My teenage aunt, Mabel. She posted this as her status in Facebook :

"Right now, I'm not related to you FOREVER. All i can say is, ever since that day you started comparing me and everyone else, I never did put you in my eyes. You're nothing to me. FUCK YOU! I seriously hate you! Don't you ever think that I'll respect you. Cause I won't! You wanna know who am I talking about? Yes, my fucking aunt on my father's side. I bet you guys know who. I don't mind you guys telling her, cause she's nothing worth for me to admire! You ruin my life. Fuck off. :)"

Yeap. You've guessed it. It turned into a very big problem. The adults saw this status and they informed one another. Now, this teenage aunt of mine, has a bad reputation just because of this status. But what the adults dont see is what Mabel sees. They never put themselves in Mabel's shoe and see it from her point of view. I understand her. Seriously. Every teenagers want only ONE thing in their life. 

"Parents to care not too much and not too less"

We understand that parents want to educate us properly so that we won't involve ourselves in gangsterism, vandalism, drugs and whatsoever. We know. We're humans and we're not perfect. We know that too. Therefore, adults are not right all the time. We have our own point of view and they have theirs. Cant we just sit down and talk about what's on your mind and what's on mine? Must you adults always yell at us? Especially when we're voicing out. Adults will think that we're fighting back. Which leads us to isolation. We go into our room, blast music through ear/headphones and cry. Personally, I want to have a 'Heart to Heart' talk with my Dad too. As many of you know that, I dont have a good relationship with my dad. I often complain about him and how much I dislike him. But deep inside my heart, it hurts me to say those. I LOVE HIM! He just never seems to understand me. And I myself doesnt understand him as well. I just wanted him to care more about me, which he never. Maybe he did or tried, but I just dont see and feel it. Oh well, life is always like that. I cant do anything about it except praying about it and JUST MOVE ON!


Moving on. :) My school is going to have a Graduation Concert for the Form 5s on the 2nd November 2011. I want to perform so badly. I want to do a dance cover :) Made up my mind. I chose 2NE1's I Am The Best and MBLAQ's Mona Lisa. I might be dancing only cause there isnt enough time. Tan and Fanny are dancing with me too. Verinia is suppose to tag along but she has no transport for practice. I shall find one for you, BITCH! :P



2NE1 - I Am The Best



MBLAQ - Mona Lisa

Im doing the choreography. Im tired and bored of it already. :/ GAH! Maybe its because Im doing it alone. I am supposed to go to Tan's house and practice together today but I dont have transport. Oh well. This is Plan A. If the dance doesnt go well, I'll just sing with Siang Er. We planned to sing Bruno Mars' Marry Me and Colbie Caillat's I Do. I just wanna perform so badly. :) Owh, I've been asking Verinia to listen to I Am The Best by 2NE1. But she refused. So I kept singing NAEGA CHAE CHALAGA in school to annoy her. She was annoyed alright. And finally, she watched the video yesterday and she's A-DICK-TED! Now the word NAEGA CHAE CHALAGA is stuck in her head and she kept saying it. HAHAHAHA! Headshot, BITCH! :P

"MINDFUCKED"

I am brainwashing you!

kthxbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment