School was awesome. Went to school later than usual cause was scared that Daniel and the gang will smash cake on me AGAIN. Anyways, ITS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIEL! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! :D Serene bought him a cake. We all shared and paid her back. When I got school, they had already blow out the candles. So I went to Daniel and wished him. Serene handed me a slice of the cake. I felt awkward. Ate the cake and suddenly BOOM! Mr Chew's in the canteen. We were like WTF SHOULD WE DO? He didnt come to our place in the end. Oh well. Thank God.
Had some taklimat about local matriculation after that. BORING! After it was over, I saw Verinia reading a "Transformers : Dark Of The Moon" book. I yelled at her! AHHHH! This was our convo.
Verinia : Do you believe in Transformers?
Me : YEAH! *does the robotic sound*
Verinia : ME TOO! I LOVE YOU! Let's go and watch the moon together one day and wait for the robots to come!
Me : YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!
*In class*
Me : What's the name of the language that the robots use in Transformers?
Verinia : Cybertronian.
Me : YEAH! THAT'S IT!
Verinia : *burst out laughing* I was just simply saying la. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Me : Fuck you!
Then back in class, Verinia said she wants to pee and wished to have a dick instead of a vagina. LOL! I asked why? She said, "SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO WASH IT EVERY TIME AFTER I PEE!" She started explaining and drawing vagina, shit and pee hole. Then I asked her if she wants to dance on graduation day. She asked me who's in? I said me, you, tan and fanny. She burst out laughing like a maniac. "FANNY?! HAHAHAHHAHA! CAN HE DANCE?!" WTF LOL! Tan then called Fanny over to show some dance moves.
Verinia : Fanny, DANCE!
Fanny : How? You want me to shake YOUR ass? (He wanted to say MY ass)
*Me, Verinia and Tan burst out laughing like shit!*
Got Physics after that. :O Homework and Peka. :/ Not gonna do homework but am going to do Peka. Have to pass it up tomorrow some more. Do tonight la. Went tuition after that. I only have RM10 and Verinia has no money. But we still went to McDonalds anyways. We ordered a Chocolate Sundae, Vanilla Milkshake and a Regular Fries. It costs RM10.30! Verinia made the order and she was like SHIT! DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE MONEY?! Thank God I still have RM1. We ate there like miserable FUCKS! I kept complaining that we look like people with no money who lives on the streets. Im broke now. :/ Tuition at 2:30pm. Add Maths. Verinia was so scared of her SPM all of a sudden and plans to pass Add Maths. Then we want to start a study group and start to study. I hope it works la. Gotta go shower now.
kthxbai :)
No comments:
Post a Comment