Thursday, 9 May 2013

Gone Wrong


Those tears are in your eyes
No, I don't want to see you cry
Why don't you give it a second try?
Don't just say goodbye

We may not be the same
But we can still try this game
Let's just walk through the rain
And start all over again

College friends are starting to dislike one another. Again, I'm in the middle. Which also means choosing sides. A or B? Them or them? I ain't gonna choose this time. I'm tired of this. I thought everyone will be mature enough. I doubt that. I didn't see that coming. I feel like I should just stay alone. Gain some 'Hi Bye' friends. That's enough.


Moving on. Have I ever mentioned that I dislike waiting? Whether it is for a friend who always come late, a text, a surprise, anything. I just don't like it. Let's talk about texting. No one likes waiting for a reply. Especially when you're waiting for a message on Whatsapp. I bet those of you who have went through this will always check on the contact's 'last seen today/yesterday at 00:00' status. That's what I do all the time.

It's actually okay to see the 'last seen' status. Well, at least you know they're not online at the moment. The worse thing is when you see the 'online' status yet not getting any replies. I die a little inside. It makes me feel like that person doesn't want to talk to me. I'm fine with that because I get that a lot.



Sometimes, I would just stay up all night to wait for your reply. What do I get? Nothing. I ended up going to sleep with anxiety. Now I know the reason why I'm always sleepy and tired. Well, at least that's something that everyone can relate to. We all have tried to forget and just move on. Let me guess. It didn't work out because we're still missing them mentally.



With this, I'll end,

Did you forgetThat I was even aliveDid you forgetEverything we ever had
Did you forget about me

~Demi Lovato (Don't Forget)

kthxbai :)







No comments:

Post a Comment