Monday, 27 May 2013

The Showdown

We didn't exactly lose. In fact we got 4th place. I'm not that satisfied with the result but that's okay. I know we have put off our best performance on stage the other day. It was fun and I sure hope to do it again. Well, at least we enjoyed. If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, I'm actually talking about my college's YPC Idol on the 23rd May 2013. We sang 'I Want It All & Bop To The Top'. I remixed both of the songs together. I'm officially a DJ now. LOL.

Okay. I shall include the videos below just in case you guys wanna have a look at our performances.


This was during the Semi Final. We sang 'Way Back Into Love' by Hugh Grant & Haley Banette. Next stop.


This is our rehearsal video of I Want It All & Bop To The Top. We really enjoyed the practice. Here, I wanna make a shout out to Hui Ling. Thank you for joining me in this competition. I really appreciate it and your sacrifices for the practices as well. I'm really glad to have you in my life and also Sook Ching & Yoey with helping out with the props. Without you guys, our performances will be like....i don't know. HAHAHAHAHA.

Well, most importantly I WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED US! I REALLY APPRECIATE A LOT. IT HAS GIVEN ME THE COURAGE TO PERFORM ON STAGE. I did my best and I'm pretty sure Hui Ling did hers as well. I'm sorry for disappointing you guys because we got 4th place. We'll do better next time :) Okay. So, here's the video of our singing and performance on stage.


Once again, we really enjoyed our time on stage. Seriously, we don't feel nervous at all. We nailed it. Also we had a lot of great time during practices after class as well. There was once when we were practicing in the 'Student Council Room', I broke better yet destroyed the meeting table in the room. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We had so much fun laughing. Oh and special thanks to everyone who has helped with making the props :) I really love it.

Here are some pictures taken on the day itself.





Oh and the 1st place goes to my friend Turtle. That's her nickname. HAHAHAHA. She sang Katy Perry's Part Of Me & Westlife's Uptown Girl. She made one of her friend dressed up as a girl. Here are the pictures :P



Check him.......I mean her out :P HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Oh well. That's all for now. Signing off.

kthxbai~


No comments:

Post a Comment